Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hey world: I'm sorry

I'm sorry I haven't:

returned your phone call
replied to your email
filled out your form
gotten back to you about that thing
commented on your status
dealt with that thing
sent you that information
run that test
written that check
wrote that thank you note
cleaned up that thing
set up that computer
contributed to that cause
returned that favor
attended that event
found a time to get together
visited you
updated that blog
replied to that comment
run that errand
talked with you
resolved that dispute
paid that bill
investigated that thing
researched that opportunity
responded to that inquiry
gotten ready for that event


Trust me, it's not because I'm lolling around peeling grapes for my spouse. The slog is hard hard hard and so many things get the knife. To do otherwise courts rage and insanity. I ask your understanding in this difficult time.

No comments: