- He cannot run. He is pretty fast with what one of his teachers has described as "hurried galumping". Still, chasing him down is not too difficult.
- He does not know that a big holiday is coming up, let alone one in which he will receive gifts. There has been no begging or pleading for toys.
- Preschool is free.
- He does not really say "no". (But he is getting close, and occasionally says something more like the Russian "nyet".)
- Our doctor prescribes drugs to help him sleep.
- The toys people give us are usually a bit advanced for him, so we get to savor and enjoy them for a loooooong time before he outgrows them.
- When I put the crib tent up almost a year ago, some folks told me Quinn would figure out how to escape within a month or so. He's made no escape attempts yet.
- We do not worry that any of our "bad" parenting (letting him watch too many videos, letting him eat sweets, letting him have lots of totally unstructured, "unenriching" time, etc) will prevent him from being a Rhodes Scholar.
I am so sorry..... - OH MY! Where does the time go? I have not posted since October and we are almost through with March. I can't make up for lost time but I can tell you wh...
4 months ago