- Zac got laid off and got depressed
- I left one job and started another
- Quinn changed schools twice (one school closed, he "aged out" of the second school by turning three, and he began school district preschool)
- Quinn transitioned from "early intervention" to "status 2" services through the regional center
- In the regional center and school transitions, we had to changes social workers, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and physical therapists
- We bought a house, remodeled it (with two contractors because we had to fire the first one), and moved into it. We lived with the remodeling for some time, including periods of having no kitchen, no furnace, unreliable electricity, and people and noise in our house for months.
Our summer vacation. - This trip was one of a lifetime!!!! The Griffin Adventures started in December of 2002 when we received pictures of babies that would later be named I...
2 weeks ago