- Zac got laid off and got depressed
- I left one job and started another
- Quinn changed schools twice (one school closed, he "aged out" of the second school by turning three, and he began school district preschool)
- Quinn transitioned from "early intervention" to "status 2" services through the regional center
- In the regional center and school transitions, we had to changes social workers, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and physical therapists
- We bought a house, remodeled it (with two contractors because we had to fire the first one), and moved into it. We lived with the remodeling for some time, including periods of having no kitchen, no furnace, unreliable electricity, and people and noise in our house for months.
On the set of "The Shocklosers, Surviving Camp Analog" - I just wanted to share a quick story with you about an excellent adventure our family had recently. Our son Ian was invited to be an extra in a film being...
1 month ago